Sunday, October 01, 2006

i think ...

town councils are thinking out of-the-box nowadays. they think of big, national issues like bringing in tourists dollars. in line with, i think, what they think they know about tourism, they have zeroed in on what they think tourists want - fancy lamp-posts that do not fit the surroundings, majestic flower pots, and lights .. lots of lights - shaped like ketupats, the moon and stars ...

i think im going to invite some tourists to my home. what do you think mr town councillor? since these tourists will be visiting my home, do you think my garbage should be picked up regularly, the broken lamp-post in front of my house repaired, the green areas around my housing area maintained, and the drains unclogged? what do u think? Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger @;) said...

Hahaha... That's all they do, think - not act on it except to make more than a few bucks!

12:04 AM, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home