Sunday, March 01, 2009

live wire

have emigrated to perth, finally. was quite a task. didnt realise how much malaysia and malaysians loved me until i started cancelling my accounts /services and asked for refunds for my deposits.
astro loves me .. it just refused to let me cancel my account. it seems i have to give them a months notice, and explain why im cancelling a service which provides them income. jba laughed when i asked if my deposit refund was ready. baru sembilan hari .. mana boleh siap? my housing developer, ijm land, (sold my house last year) finally gave me a cheque, but mistakenly (?) postdated it march.
wanted to retain my phone number as prepaid but, maxis, dear maxis, said it can only return my deposit after 3 - 6 months !!! cancelled my maxis immediately and retained the number under digi. good service from digi, i must say .
only tnb hates me ad wanted me to leave the country. the company immediately refunded my deposit, in cash.
thank god the indian fella who bought my second car finally paid up, about 20 hours before my flight. makkal sakti ..
in perth, bought a car 12 hours after arriving and drove it out immediately. was dissappointed that i didnt have to fill long forms declaring my age, race, sex, religion, hobbies, educational background, family history, length of right leg etc. also got a prepaid number pretty easily, but cant bitch about that, cos its the same back home.
its the start of autumn today, and i look forward to getting a house and a new life here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home